School Uniform Policy
Our Primary school colours are red, white and grey and apply only to the Primary School, although some Nursery children also choose to wear the school colours.
We hope you appreciate the benefits of having a School Uniform and adhere to the guidelines below.
All uniform listed below is available either from the shops and Badged Sweatshirts, Cardigans, Ties, P.E and Book bags are available online from Mapac - www.mapac.com/education/parents
- Reception - Year 2: White polo shirt
- Year 3 - 6: White shirt/blouse
- School Tie for Year 3 - 6 only (Custom School Tie)
- Trousers/ Shorts/ Skirt - Grey
- Sweatshirt/ Jumper/ Cardigan- Red with School Logo
- Shoes/ flat heeled boots - Plain Black
- Tights/Socks - Grey, white or black
PE KIT (Children should come to school in their PE kit on the day that they do PE):
- Indoors: Pale blue polo/t-shirt and navy blue shorts
- Outdoors: Pale blue polo/t-shirt, Navy blue or black tracksuit bottoms, navy blue or black tracksuit top/sweater and trainers
Leotards are an acceptable alternative, but loose clothing cannot be worn, as it could be dangerous- getting caught on the apparatus etc.
Jewellery: The wearing of jewellery in school is NOT allowed with the exception of watches. If children have pierced ears, then a 'sleeper stud' may be worn, but any other piercing (belly buttons etc.) is strictly forbidden. Please ensure your child is able to remove any earrings and put them back in unaided. For safety reasons, all jewellery must be removed for P.E.
Nail varnish and make up must not be worn in school.