Read, Write Inc
In our Read, Write Inc sessions, we are refreshing our knowledge of Set 1 sounds.
Please click the link below from Oxford Owl, where you will find a guide to Read, Write Inc and '"Learning Set 1 Speeds Sounds". Which includes:-
- Sound Pronunciation videos
- Live Set 1 Speed Sounds sessions, via Facebook and Youtube.
- A Set 1 Speeds Sound E-book.
- Speed Sound practice sheets.
- Set 1 Speed Sounds slide show.
Look through the links and practice your Set 1 Speed Sounds.
In this half term, we are learning about numbers to 10, through the knowledge of:-
- Counting forwards and backwards to 10.
- Writing numbers to 10.
- Counting one more/ one less.
- Comparing groups/ numbers of objects.
- Ordering objects and numbers/ First, second and third.
- Number lines.
Please click on the Oak Academy link below, and complete the lessons based around the topics above.
Our topic this term is about Animals including humans. To start, we are learning about the human body and the 5 senses.
Click on the link below and complete the "What are the 5 senses" video.